Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Project Promotion

For those interested in theology:

I have embarked on a challenge. Not only am I going to read the Bible (I read a lot of it already) but I am going to summarize it. Yes, you heard me.

Not only will you hear my atheistic view of the Bible, but you'll also have the chance to hear about the Bible from a devoutly religious person. So don't accuse it of being biased. We also both provide commentary on what we read.

Don't expect some boring old textbook version, either. This is the Bible both spiced up and easy to understand. And much shorter too!

Follow me on my journey here:

http://projectbible.wordpress.com

I'm sorry if you're new to this site and find it bogged down by this ad. Just look at the one below if you want real content.

No comments:

Post a Comment