Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School Anxiety

I have about a week left until high school starts. At the very least, the freshmen get an extra day to get used to everything (I think I would have appreciated that extra day of summer. I have to face everything eventually though).

Everyone else is freaking out about classes and homework and stuff but I'm freaking out about them and dealing with them. I guess it's kind of silly but school is always a place that makes me feel stupid and awkward and out of place. I'm not looking forward that feeling again.

I worry about the stupidest little things too. Like every little grade and every little action that I do. I know it's not worth the time that I obsess over them anyway. It's silly to think that just because I failed a math test I've failed at everything but I think it anyway.

At this point, I'm not just feeling school creep over me. It's slammed into me like a freaking tidal wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment